Every last Wednesday of the month we host a free meeting. These are themed meetings where you get all new information, but it doesn’t stop there because information is limited until it’s implemented. To integrate the body and mind I take common life experiences, turn them into relevant exercises and participants engage in them
To end the year and get a running start into 2019 we’re gonna hit some really hot topics that you won’t want to miss!
- The theme for Nov’s Legacy Forum on Wednesday the 28th from 6.30-8 pm is called What To Do With Your Man: Did he Forget what a Date is? Learn what you need to do to get the Best out of Him. For more information or to RSVP, Click here.
- On December 26th from 6.30-8
pmwe’ll discuss: You let a Thief into Your Home Through Prescription Meds. The greatest pharmacy in the universe is in the body, access life and live again!
This series features three life-changing workshops:
- Awaken Within
- Transcend Limitation
- Illuminate Your Power
Transcend your symptoms
If you’re serious about transforming your pain and symptoms, or you’ve tried “everything,” the 10 Sessions of Structural Integration is one of the most profound and empowering experiences you will have. It takes passive therapy and wellness to the next level through engagement, education, and experience.
For Expecting Fathers
First time or even fifth time fathers will get a lot from this class!
But, who really benefits from this class is the tiny future newcomer and his/her mother. Yes, pregnancy and birth are a woman’s labor of love, and she deserves to have social support, professional support, and classes that make the transition easier, but guys and their roles are often left aside, and it can show up as confusion or disconnection. Not a good way to start life and a new relationship.This 3 hour workshop is for expecting fathers to orient to their upcoming new roles.
- Clarity on the Stages of Labor
- Her needs, baby’s needs, his needs
- What’s his role?
- Being prepared for the unpreparable
- What’s after birth?
Massage therapists, Bodyworkers, Movement Educators
The Hero Story
Today’s clients want to be empowered. The roles have changed and that’s a good thing. The modern day professional should be more of a guide and helper to the client who has a problem to overcome, and by doing so becomes the hero in their own journey.
Exactly how to create this context has perplexed many of us professionals.
To address that issue, I’ve crafted a meaningful process to take new prospects in, clarify their dilemma, show them how they can overcome the issues, and become the hero in the process.
Read the book Building A StoryBrand by Donald Miller
What you’ll learn:
- The Day 1 Day 2 process. This program is experiential and easy to implement. You’ll have the confidence to use it, enhance your practice, and make your money back shortly after returning home.
- The importance of a client-centered story.
- How to listen to, gather, and create a story.
- Learn the visual and palpatory tools helpful to show them the deeper subconscious dilemmas they face and how your work can help them make the changes they are looking for.
- Why empowerment is what they really want.